Sorted-IT was engaged to implement a residential billing system for a large, flagship District Heating scheme in East London. The job involved;
- Implementing Junifer Systems (now Gentrak) billing software
- Setting up banking and direct debit systems
- Integrating with the automatic meter reading system
- Setting up customer support office
- Drafting policies and procedures
Contact us for more information
We worked with a small housing developer and their property management agents to develop a suite of policies to fit in to the property leases to cover the supply of heat via the district energy scheme.
A local council wanted to use a pre-payment system to collect revenue from a mix of private and council tenants. Sorted-IT worked with the council to;
- negotiate pricing with prepayment provider
- draft policies on debt collection, service levels, complaints and pricing
- draft resident welcome packs and other communications
- develop of heat supply agreement with the council legal team
A London borough is developing a large District Energy scheme including heat and private wire electricity supply to a mixed residential development.
We were brought in to the team to help with;
- Creation of customer facing documentation and website text
- Drafting of all customer policies e.g. debt collection, pricing, standards of service and complaints.
- Tariff setting
- Billing system implementation
- Customer support team training and call flows
- Post occupation meter checks